How do i know which level resistance band to buy?
- Novice band user: You haven't consistently used bands or are a first time band user. We recommend starting with a light band to build your strength and then graduating to a medium or heavy band in the future.
- Intermediate band user: You are use to using fabric or silicone resistance bands. We recommend the medium band.
- Experienced band user: You are use to banded workouts or have strong hips and glutes and are looking to take it to the next level. We recommend the heavy band for you!
How Do I know what length to get?
- 13-13.5" Bands are best for individuals weighing less than 175lbs (unless in Light resistance, then okay for individuals up to 230lbs)
- 14" Bands are best for individuals weighing less than 230lbs
- 15" Bands are best for individuals weighing less than 275lbs
Anyone below the weight recommendations can use a 13, 14, or 15 inch band and can choose based on pattern preference, however, we recommend the larger bands at the weights above to ensure you have an effective range of motion!
What can I use bands for?
Feel free to get creative and incorporate bands for your favorite exercises. Some suggestions are below, but the options can be endless!
- Curtsy Lunges
- Hip thrust
- Glute bridges
And more! Bands can be added to movements with weights or bodyweight!
Do your bands contain latex?
Bun Bands do have latex on the inside, which is part of the grip that prevents them from sliding, rolling, folding or pinching your skin!